Friends of the Park City Library Memberships
April 25, 2017
Friends of the Park City Library is accepting new members and current members are welcome to renew their memberships.
Friends of the Park City Library is a nonprofit organization that plans and organizes all the fundraising activities and other events to benefit the library, in addition to offering volunteer opportunities.
All membership fees and fundraising proceeds go directly to enhancing collections and funding projects. Membership and renewal forms are available at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave, or online, at squareup.com/store/friends-of-the-park-city-library.
For information, visit parkcitylibrary.org/about/friends-of-the-library.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jodi Kantor will speak about breaking the Harvey Weinstein story and the #metoo movement
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon