Friends of the Park City Library Memberships
April 25, 2017
Friends of the Park City Library is accepting new members and current members are welcome to renew their memberships.
Friends of the Park City Library is a nonprofit organization that plans and organizes all the fundraising activities and other events to benefit the library, in addition to offering volunteer opportunities.
All membership fees and fundraising proceeds go directly to enhancing collections and funding projects. Membership and renewal forms are available at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave, or online, at squareup.com/store/friends-of-the-park-city-library.
For information, visit parkcitylibrary.org/about/friends-of-the-library.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Local cowboy painter Don Weller will sign his memoir at Dolly’s Bookstore
- Yoga lovers will help Kenyan students through the Art of Connection
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Mamma Mia!, Birds of Chicago, Pink Park City
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools