Friends of the Park City Library Memberships
April 25, 2017
Friends of the Park City Library is accepting new members and current members are welcome to renew their memberships.
Friends of the Park City Library is a nonprofit organization that plans and organizes all the fundraising activities and other events to benefit the library, in addition to offering volunteer opportunities.
All membership fees and fundraising proceeds go directly to enhancing collections and funding projects. Membership and renewal forms are available at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave, or online, at squareup.com/store/friends-of-the-park-city-library.
For information, visit parkcitylibrary.org/about/friends-of-the-library.
Trending In: Entertainment
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested