Hanukkah at Temple Har Shalom
November 26, 2013
Temple Har Shalom, 3700 Brookside Ct., invites members of the community interested in celebrating Hanukkah to join them on Saturday, Dec. 7, at 5:30 p.m.
This celebration is always a fun event for the entire family.
Dinner will be prepared by Whole Foods and will include traditional latkes.
There will be plenty of activities for the children including games, face painting, and cookie decorating. The adults will enjoy socializing and a couple of specialty spirits that will be prepared by High West Distillery.
Reservations are required. Call Temple Har Shalom at 435-649-2276 for information and to make a reservation.
Trending In: Entertainment
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads
- Park City Mountain Grüvs into spring