Help Protect Lakes and Streams
May 30, 2017
Utah State University will host an event called Help Protect Lakes and Streams from 10 a.m. to noon on Friday, June 2, at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave.
The free event will teach about watershed basics, water quality and the need for monitoring.
The class will also go outdoors to learn fun, hands-on monitoring techniques at a nearby body or water.
To RSVP or for information, email email@example.com or call 435-797-2580.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Park City Museum looks at the real and imagined Manifest Destiny
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Letters: Park City purchase of electric vehicles is misguided and misleading
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Summit County opens park-and-ride lot across from Ecker Hill Middle School