Holiday events in Park City
December 9, 2014
Chanukah Party at Temple Har Shalom
Temple Har Shalom, 3700 N. Brookside Ct., will hold at Chanukah party on Saturday, Dec. 13, from 5:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. The event, which is open to the public will include a 6-foot-tall menorah, the festival of lights, food and games. Tickets are available by calling 435-649-2276 or emailing email@example.com.
Santa to arrive via the Town Lift
On Saturday, Dec. 13, Santa Claus will give his grand annual entrance when he arrives on the Town Lift. The jolly old elf will make his appearance at 5:30 p.m. and the public is invited to the free welcoming party. Along with Santa, Rudolph and other reindeers will make appearances. The evening will also feature an array of holiday treats and hot cocoa. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitymountain.com.
Chabad Lubavitch will host two Chanukah events
Chabad Lubavitch of Park City will host two Chanukah events this month. The first will be the lighting of the Grand Menorah at the Kimball Art Center patio, 638 Heber Ave., on Thursday, Dec. 18. Admission is free. The lighting will be held at 5:30 p.m. Afterwards, the celebration will move inside where the public will enjoy dreidels, donuts, Chanukah gelt and great opportunity-drawing prizes. To obtain a free Chanukah kit or for more information, call 435-714-8590.
Trending In: Entertainment
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jodi Kantor will speak about breaking the Harvey Weinstein story and the #metoo movement
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon