Hops on the Hill series starts July 12
July 10, 2016
Craft beers and free concerts converge at Stein Eriksen Lodge this summer.
The award-winning destination at mid-mountain Deer Valley Resort is once again hosting Hops on the Hill, its summer series that takes place every Tuesday night from July 12 through Aug. 16.
Each evening begins with a craft-beer tasting at 5 p.m. and will featuring award-winning breweries from artisan brew masters, accompanied by Executive Chef Zane Holmquist's mouthwatering food pairings.
Holmquists special beer and food pairing, held before each concert, costs $40.
Local breweries include Squatters and Park City Brewery, Red Rock Brewing and Epic Brewing Company, Uinta Brewing and Bonneville Brewery, 2 Row Brewing and Bohemian Brewery, Wasatch Brewery and Proper Brewing Company.
The live music kicks off at 6 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
This summer's bands feature Mister Sister, Gary Tada, Red Desert Ramblers, Fastback and Utah County Swillers.
Ten percent of the proceeds from food and drink sales will benefit the Youth Sports Alliance, an nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting and enabling youths to participate, learn, compete and excel in sports.
The World's Best Ski Hotel and Forbes Five-Star Hotel, Stein Eriksen Lodge is one of America’s premier resorts.
One of the most accessible mountain destinations in North America and an official resort of Cadillac, the Lodge provides guests with the ultimate year-round luxury destination, offering world-class hospitality, accommodations, fine-dining, meeting facilities, spa services, recreation and luxury Cadillac car services.
Additional event details can be found by visiting http://www.steinlodge.com/hops.
For more information, visit the Lodges website at http://www.steinlodge.com or call 800-453-1302.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?