John McEuen at the Eccles Center
April 7, 2017
The Park City Institute will present folk and bluegrass icon John McEuen at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 8, at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
A longtime founding member of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, McEuen will bring his blend of folk, bluegrass and country to the stage in a multi-media show. He delivers that American sound via banjo, mandolin, guitar, piano, lap steel and fiddle.
The Grammy and CMA award-winning singer has shared the stage and recording studio with the likes of Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash as well as Phish and Steve Martin.
Tickets range from $29 to $79 and can be purchased by visiting http://www.ecclescenter.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk