John McEuen at the Eccles Center
April 7, 2017
The Park City Institute will present folk and bluegrass icon John McEuen at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 8, at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
A longtime founding member of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, McEuen will bring his blend of folk, bluegrass and country to the stage in a multi-media show. He delivers that American sound via banjo, mandolin, guitar, piano, lap steel and fiddle.
The Grammy and CMA award-winning singer has shared the stage and recording studio with the likes of Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash as well as Phish and Steve Martin.
Tickets range from $29 to $79 and can be purchased by visiting http://www.ecclescenter.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Sundance Film Festival volunteer will rack up her 14th year
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Christopher Hawley looks forward to his annual gig at the Access Film Music Festival
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Marketplace: After years in the industry, restaurateur opens Hearth and Hill
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion