John McEuen at the Eccles Center
April 7, 2017
The Park City Institute will present folk and bluegrass icon John McEuen at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 8, at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
A longtime founding member of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, McEuen will bring his blend of folk, bluegrass and country to the stage in a multi-media show. He delivers that American sound via banjo, mandolin, guitar, piano, lap steel and fiddle.
The Grammy and CMA award-winning singer has shared the stage and recording studio with the likes of Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash as well as Phish and Steve Martin.
Tickets range from $29 to $79 and can be purchased by visiting http://www.ecclescenter.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork