Johnsmith will enlighten and entertain Park City audiences
Songwriter plans workshop and concert
October 26, 2017
The singer, songwriter, poet, storyteller and wordsmith know as Johnsmith will give a workshop and perform a concert on Saturday, Oct. 28.
The workshop will run from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Granger School of Music, 1850 Sidewinder Drive, Suite 315. For information contact Bill McGinnis at 435-640-1791.
The concert, hosted by Living Energy Center, will start at 7 p.m. at Park City Yoga, 1662 Bonanza Drive. There will be a potluck dinner before the concert at 6 p.m., and concert attendees are encouraged to BYOB. RSVPs can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost for the workshop is $40 and the cost for the concert is $20. A combo deal for both workshop and concert is $50.
Johnsmith, who was a staff songwriter in Nashville, is a Kerrville New Folk winner, and has been playing music and telling stories for more than 30 years. He has released seven solo CDs and leads musical tours in Ireland where he teaches songwriting.
For information about Johnsmith, visit johnsmithmusic.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Christopher Hawley looks forward to his annual gig at the Access Film Music Festival
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice