Junior Dance Company will present an ‘Informance’
February 10, 2017
The Junior Dance Company (JDC) of Park City High School has put together an "Informance" – an informal and informative performance and lecture demonstration to educate the audience about the elements of dance.
The company will perform the concert at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 15, at the Eccles Center Black Box Theater, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
A suggested donation of $5 for admission at the door.
During the "Informance," JDC students will be asked various questions from an interviewer.
The dancers will perform demonstrations and choreography they've created, and will share their thoughts about various topics regarding dance.
Anyone who would like information or be one of the interviewers can contact Ashley Mott, JDC director, by emailing email@example.com, or Delora Johnstone, student publicity assistant, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Nonprofits offer free family-friendly film screenings in Park City for Thanksgiving
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space