Junior Dance Company will present an ‘Informance’
February 10, 2017
The Junior Dance Company (JDC) of Park City High School has put together an "Informance" – an informal and informative performance and lecture demonstration to educate the audience about the elements of dance.
The company will perform the concert at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 15, at the Eccles Center Black Box Theater, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
A suggested donation of $5 for admission at the door.
During the "Informance," JDC students will be asked various questions from an interviewer.
The dancers will perform demonstrations and choreography they've created, and will share their thoughts about various topics regarding dance.
Anyone who would like information or be one of the interviewers can contact Ashley Mott, JDC director, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or Delora Johnstone, student publicity assistant, by emailing email@example.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Local cowboy painter Don Weller will sign his memoir at Dolly’s Bookstore
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Mamma Mia!, Birds of Chicago, Pink Park City
- Breast Cancer Support Group heads Haum for meditation session
- Birds of Chicago land in Park City to spread ‘Love in Wartime’
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum