Junior Dance Company will present an ‘Informance’
February 10, 2017
The Junior Dance Company (JDC) of Park City High School has put together an "Informance" – an informal and informative performance and lecture demonstration to educate the audience about the elements of dance.
The company will perform the concert at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 15, at the Eccles Center Black Box Theater, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
A suggested donation of $5 for admission at the door.
During the "Informance," JDC students will be asked various questions from an interviewer.
The dancers will perform demonstrations and choreography they've created, and will share their thoughts about various topics regarding dance.
Anyone who would like information or be one of the interviewers can contact Ashley Mott, JDC director, by emailing email@example.com, or Delora Johnstone, student publicity assistant, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City Paralympic skier Danelle Umstead to compete on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- Life coach will help Park City breast cancer survivors love themselves
- Park City police say medical marijuana found on trail
- Businesses in Summit County face worker shortage
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Editorial: There are no easy fixes to labor shortage in Park City