Live music in Park City for Aug. 17 to Aug. 20
August 16, 2016
DJ Funkee Boss at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concert: Afro Omega at Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
Live music at Main & SKY, 5:30 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Honky Blue Tonky at the DeJoria Center, 6 p.m.
Hot Buttered Rum at the Newpark Amphitheater, 6 p.m.
Park City Limits: Small House Strings at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30p.m.
The Badly Bent at O.P. Rockwell, 8 p.m.
Fab at Mojo's, 3 p.m.
Gin Blossoms at the DeJoria Center, 7:30 p.m.
Lavelle Dupree at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Muddpuddle at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Roma Ransom at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Steve Miller Band at Deer Valley, 7 p.m.
Bright Light Social Hour at Canyons Mountain Stage, 6 p.m.
Bruce Music at Miner's Park, 1:30 p.m.
Darin Cain Hellhound Express at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
Downright Citizens at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
JWD at Canyons Village Stage, 3 p.m.
Lumberjack Fabulous at PayDay Pad, 3 p.m.
Motherlode Canyon Band at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights: Jon Batiste and Stay Human at Deer Valley, 7 p.m.
Tina Bailey at Miner's Park, 3:30 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City Paralympic skier Danelle Umstead to compete on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Life coach will help Park City breast cancer survivors love themselves
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival