Live music in Park City for Aug. 2 through Aug. 5
August 1, 2017
Main Stage: Will Baxter Band, 5 p.m.; Smiling Souls, 7 p.m.
Miners Park Stage: Garry Stoddard/Slickrock Gypsy, 5 p.m.; The Naked Waiters, 7 p.m.
Food Truck Stage: Travelin’ Dingleberries, 5 p.m.; Rumba Libre, 7 p.m.
Main Stage: Earthestra, 10 a.m.; Tony Holiday and the Velvetones, 11 a.m.; GrapeGrass, 1 p.m.; Candy's River House, 3:30 p.m.; Swagger, 5 p.m.
Miners Park Stage: Talia Keys, 10 a.m.; Brendan Thorpe, 11 a.m.; Michael Lucarelli, 12:30 p.m.
Food Truck Stage: Brother., 11 a.m.; The Steel Belts, 12:30 p.m.; Standing in For Joe, 2:30 p.m.; Hectic Hobo, 4 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- Music has lifted Rita Coolidge higher and higher
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide