Live music in Park City for Aug. 20 to Aug. 24
August 19, 2016
Bright Light Social Hour at Canyons Mountain Stage, 6 p.m.
Bruce Music at Miner's Park, 1:30 p.m.
Chris Cutz at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Darin Cain Hellhound Express at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
Downright Citizens at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
Dueling pianos with Rich Wyman and Mike Rogers at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
JWD at Canyons Village Stage, 3 p.m.
Lumberjack Fabulous at PayDay Pad, 3 p.m.
Motherlode Canyon Band at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Susan Reeves and Penny Nichols at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights: Jon Batiste and Stay Human at Deer Valley, 7 p.m.
Tina Bailey at Miner's Park, 3:30 p.m.
Candy's River House at Billy Blanco's, Quarry Village, 6 p.m.
Jordan Young at Miners Park, 1:30 p.m.
Lumberjack Fabulous at Miners Park, 3:30 p.m.
Mike Rogers at the Deer Valley Grocery Deck, 5 p.m.
Park Silly Sunday Market Main Stage: Red Desert Ramblers, 11 a.m.; Lake Effect, 2 p.m.
Quilly Sundays at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Tony Oros at Prime Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cabin Fever with Miss DJ Lux at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Funkee Boss at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concerts: Live PC Give PC Community Jam at Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
Live music at Main & SKY, 7 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork