Live music in Park City for Aug. 20 to Aug. 24
August 19, 2016
Bright Light Social Hour at Canyons Mountain Stage, 6 p.m.
Bruce Music at Miner's Park, 1:30 p.m.
Chris Cutz at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Darin Cain Hellhound Express at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
Downright Citizens at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
Dueling pianos with Rich Wyman and Mike Rogers at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
JWD at Canyons Village Stage, 3 p.m.
Lumberjack Fabulous at PayDay Pad, 3 p.m.
Motherlode Canyon Band at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Susan Reeves and Penny Nichols at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights: Jon Batiste and Stay Human at Deer Valley, 7 p.m.
Tina Bailey at Miner's Park, 3:30 p.m.
Candy's River House at Billy Blanco's, Quarry Village, 6 p.m.
Jordan Young at Miners Park, 1:30 p.m.
Lumberjack Fabulous at Miners Park, 3:30 p.m.
Mike Rogers at the Deer Valley Grocery Deck, 5 p.m.
Park Silly Sunday Market Main Stage: Red Desert Ramblers, 11 a.m.; Lake Effect, 2 p.m.
Quilly Sundays at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Tony Oros at Prime Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cabin Fever with Miss DJ Lux at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Funkee Boss at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concerts: Live PC Give PC Community Jam at Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
Live music at Main & SKY, 7 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested