Live music in Park City for Aug. 27 to Aug. 31
August 26, 2016
Box Tops at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
Bright Light Social Hour at Canyons Village Mountain Stage, 6 p.m.
Candy's River House at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
DJ Brisk at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Jelly Bread at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Joyful Whiskey Drivers at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
Lumberjack Fabulous at Legends Patio, 3 p.m.
Parlour Hounds at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Park City Limits: New Transit Trio at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights: Andy Garcia and the CineSon All Stars at Deer Valley, 7 p.m.
Beer and Hymns with the Methodist River Band at Molly Blooms, 7 p.m.
"Classic" Steve Schuffert at the Deer Valley Grocery Cafe, 5 p.m.
Muddpuddle at Billy Blanco's, Quarry Village, 6 p.m.
Park Silly Sunday Market Main Stage: Los Hellcaminos, 11 a.m.; Heritage Band, 2 p.m.
Patwa Reggae Band at Newpark Plaza, 4 p.m.
Quilly Sundays at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Tony Oros at Prime Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Cabin Fever at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
DJ Funkee Boss at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Live music at Main & SKY, 7 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- Park City Paralympic skier Danelle Umstead to compete on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Scarecrow Festival ushers in the Halloween season