Live music in Park City for Aug. 6 to Aug. 10
August 5, 2016
BroBand at PayDay Pad, 3 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival: “The Music of John Williams” at Deer Valley, 7:30 p.m.
Dennis Jones Band at O.P. Rockwell, 8 p.m.
Downright Citizens at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Mister Sister at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Paul Revere’s Raiders at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
Holy Water Buffalo at Billy Blanco's, 6 p.m.
Mike Rogers at Deer Valley Grocery Dock, 5 p.m.
Park City Beethoven Festival at Temple Har Shalom, 3 p.m.
St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights Concert: Mike Posner at Deer Valley, 7 p.m.
Tony Oros at Prime Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.
Dueling Pianos with Mike Rogers and Rich Wyman at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Park City Beethoven Festival: Concert in the Park at City Park, 6 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Cabin Fever with Miss DJ Lux at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival: “A Gershwin Celebration featuring Michael Feinstein” at Deer Valley, 7:30 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concert: Badfeather at Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
Live music at Main & SKY, 7 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits