Live music in Park City for Aug. 6 to Aug. 10
August 5, 2016
BroBand at PayDay Pad, 3 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival: “The Music of John Williams” at Deer Valley, 7:30 p.m.
Dennis Jones Band at O.P. Rockwell, 8 p.m.
Downright Citizens at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Mister Sister at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Paul Revere’s Raiders at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
Holy Water Buffalo at Billy Blanco's, 6 p.m.
Mike Rogers at Deer Valley Grocery Dock, 5 p.m.
Park City Beethoven Festival at Temple Har Shalom, 3 p.m.
St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights Concert: Mike Posner at Deer Valley, 7 p.m.
Tony Oros at Prime Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.
Dueling Pianos with Mike Rogers and Rich Wyman at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Park City Beethoven Festival: Concert in the Park at City Park, 6 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Cabin Fever with Miss DJ Lux at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival: “A Gershwin Celebration featuring Michael Feinstein” at Deer Valley, 7:30 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concert: Badfeather at Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
Live music at Main & SKY, 7 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Letters: Park City purchase of electric vehicles is misguided and misleading
- UDOT doesn’t have any plans to change speed limit on S.R. 224
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Summit County opens park-and-ride lot across from Ecker Hill Middle School