Live music in Park City for Feb. 13 to Feb. 17
February 12, 2016
The Association at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
Badfeather at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Ché Zuro at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Chris Cutz and DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
"Classic Steve" Schuffert at O’Shucks, Quarry Village, 7 p.m.
Daniel Weldon at the Riverhorse on Main, 5 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Giving a Bleep "Cupid’s Revenge" at the Prospector, 8 p.m.
Jon Wayne and the Pain at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
Lake Effect at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Michelle Moonshine at the PayDay Pad, Park City Mountain, 3 p.m.
Nate Robinson at the Riverhorse on Main, 10 a.m.
Naughty Nature at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Take 5 at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Red Dog Revival at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
San Francisco Gay Mens Chorus at the Eccles Center, 7:30 p.m.
The Association at the Egyptian Theatre, 6 p.m.
DJ Velvet at the Umbrella Bar at Canyons Village, 2:30 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Fiestas Latinas at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Infamous Stringdusters at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Mike Rogers at the EBS Lounge at Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Shannon Runyon at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Teresa Eggertsen Cooke at the Riverhorse on Main, 11 a.m.
Utah Opera, "Bon Appetit!" at O.P. Rockwell, 6:30 p.m.
Alicia Stockman at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Open mic at the Cabin, 9 p.m.
Rick Gerber at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Robyn Cage and Randy Barton at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, 7:30 p.m.
Daniel Weldon at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
DJ Bangarang at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
G. Love and Special Sauce at Park City Live, 9 p.m.
MarchFourth! At O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Ryun Wilde at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Downright Citizens at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at the Corner Store, 9 p.m.
Industry Night with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Piano vs. Piano at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Park City Museum looks at the real and imagined Manifest Destiny
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Letters: Park City purchase of electric vehicles is misguided and misleading
- Summit County opens park-and-ride lot across from Ecker Hill Middle School
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence