Live music in Park City for Feb. 20 to Feb. 24
February 19, 2016
BeauSoleil avec Michael Doucet at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
Cameron Mercer at the Riverhorse on Main, 11 a.m.
Candy’s Riverhouse at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Dusty Boxcars at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Grits Green at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Hooligans at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Nate Robinson at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Park City Limits: The June Brothers at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Patwa Reggae Band at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
Railroad Earth at the Eccles Center, 7:30 p.m.
Sean Regan Duo at the PayDay Pad, Park City Mountain, 3 p.m.
BeauSoleil avec Michael Doucet at the Egyptian Theatre, 6 p.m.
DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
DJ Velvet at the Umbrella Bar at Canyons Village, 2:30 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
J1 Latin Night with FunkeeBoss at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Mike Rogers at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Mister Sister Trio at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Teresa Eggertsen Cooke at the Riverhorse on Main, 11 a.m.
Elizabeth Hareza at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Galactic at Park City Liver, 8 p.m.
Open Mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Robyn Cage and Randy Barton at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, 7:30 p.m.
Shannon Runyon at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Alicia Stockman at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
DJ Kyewtie at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Matt Frey at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Daniel Weldon at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Industry Night with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Jordan Young Duo at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Matisyahu at Park City Live, 7 p.m.
Stone Soul at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- OSTON’s new single “Bad” can be found at Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud.
- ‘A Midnight Clear’ honors Veterans Day and Park City
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- What to do in Park City this Weekend: Nov. 10
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Three suspects who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village still at large
- Ski Magazine removes resort rankings, industry shrugs off the change
- Summit County contributes $500,000 toward preservation of Basin farm