Live music in Park City for Feb. 3 to Feb. 6
February 3, 2016
Dawes at Lower Main Street, 7 p.m.
Industry night with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Cameron Mercer at the Silver Star Café, 7 p.m.
Piano vs. Piano at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
Shannon Runyon at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Courtney Spaulding at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Mike Gordon at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Nate Robinson at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Slide Harpo at The Cabin, 10 p.m.
Brothers Comatose at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Dirt Bags Don’t Die at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Manufactured Superstars at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Nate Robinson at the Riverhorse on Main, 11 a.m.
Park City Limits: Elizabeth Hareza at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Tom Clyde: Parking lot culture
- Park City’s Grace Donahue and twins Livi and Gabby Rockwood sign letters of intent
- Park City child hits the slopes with surgeon who saved his life as an infant (w/video)