Live music in Park City for Feb. 3 to Feb. 6
February 3, 2016
Dawes at Lower Main Street, 7 p.m.
Industry night with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Cameron Mercer at the Silver Star Café, 7 p.m.
Piano vs. Piano at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
Shannon Runyon at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Courtney Spaulding at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Mike Gordon at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Nate Robinson at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Slide Harpo at The Cabin, 10 p.m.
Brothers Comatose at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Dirt Bags Don’t Die at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Manufactured Superstars at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Nate Robinson at the Riverhorse on Main, 11 a.m.
Park City Limits: Elizabeth Hareza at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County