Live music in Park City for Feb. 4 through Feb. 8
February 3, 2017
•Piano vs. Piano at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Christopher Hawley looks forward to his annual gig at the Access Film Music Festival
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers