Live music in Park City for Jan. 13 to Jan. 16
January 12, 2016
Elizabeth Hareza Duo at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Industry Night with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Piano vs. Piano at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Cowboy Karoke at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Funk and Gonzo at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Gold Standard at O.P. Rockwell, 8 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Housepitality with Kemosabe at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Los Hellcaminos at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Kristen Lloyd at the Silver Star Café, 730 p.m.
Acton 52 at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
Amanda Johnson Band at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Cory Mon at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
DJ Brisk at Downstiars, 8 p.m.
DJ Velvet at the Umbrella Bar at Canyons Village, 2:30 p.m.
God Damn Hooligans at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Nate Robinson Duo at the PayDay Pad, Park City Moutain Resort, 2:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: St. Boheme at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Alicia Stockman at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Amanda Johnson Band at the Riverhorse in Main, 7 p.m.
Garreth Emory at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Holy Water Buffalo at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
Micelle Moonshine at Canyons Village Stage, 2:30 p.m.
Mick Beck at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Pixie and the Partygrass Boys at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Sin City Soul at the Cabin, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Free ukulele lessons harmonize with Park City Library’s check-out program (w/ video)
- Iron Butterfly makes a weekend landing at the Egyptian Theatre
- Park City Library seeks artists for future exhibits
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Deer Valley, City Hall suddenly thrust into parking dispute
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech