Live music in Park City for Jan. 16 to Jan. 20
January 15, 2016
Alicia Stockman at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Amanda Johnson Band at the Riverhorse on Main, 11 p.m.
Daniel We;dpm at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Garreth Emory at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Holy Water Buffalo at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
Michelle Moonshine at Canyons Village Stage, 2:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Mick Beck at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Pixie and the Partygrass Boys at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Sin City Soul at the Cabin, 9 p.m.
DJ Velvet at the Umbrella Bar, Canyons Village, 2:30 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
J1 Latin Night with FunkeeBoss at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Mike Rogers at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Mister Sister at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Sean Regan Duo at the PayDay Pad, Park City Mountain, 2:30 p.m.
Shannon Runyon at the Riverhorse on Main, 11 a.m.
Elizabeth Hareza at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Alicia Stockman at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Amanda Johnson Band at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Karaoke with Cowboy Joe at Rock and Reilly’s, 9:30 p.m.
DJ Kyewtie at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Nate Robinson at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Dan Weldon at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Industry night with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Jordan Young Duo at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?