Live music in Park City for Jan. 2 to Jan. 6
December 31, 2015
Austin Wolfe at Flanagan’s, 8 p.m.
Cade Mower at the Park City Transit Center, 2:30 p.m.
Chris Robinson Brotherhood at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
The Dingleberries at Canyons Village Stage, 2:30 p.m.
Elizabeth Hareza at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Nate Robinson Trio at the Red Pine Lodge, Canyons,1:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Limits: John Boy’s Mule at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Zach Parish Trio at the PayDay Pad, Park City Mountain, 2:30 p.m.
Zolopht and the Destroyers at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
Barbaloot Suitz at the Umbrella Bar, Canyons, 2:30 p.m.
Carlos Emjay at the Park City Transit Center, 2:30 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Dusty Boxcars at the Legacy Lodge, Park City Mountain, 2:30 p.m.
J1 Latin Night with FunkeeBoss at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Mike Rogers at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Analee at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Open Mic at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Amanda Johnson at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Cabin Fever featuring DJ Bangarang at the Cabin, 8 p.m.
DJ Kyewtie at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Karaoke with Cowboy Joe at Rock and Reilly’s, 9:30 p.m.
Industry night with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Loring Walker Madsen at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Piano vs. Piano at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Village People at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Tom Clyde: Parking lot culture
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores