Live music in Park City for Jan. 2 to Jan. 6
December 31, 2015
Austin Wolfe at Flanagan’s, 8 p.m.
Cade Mower at the Park City Transit Center, 2:30 p.m.
Chris Robinson Brotherhood at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
The Dingleberries at Canyons Village Stage, 2:30 p.m.
Elizabeth Hareza at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Nate Robinson Trio at the Red Pine Lodge, Canyons,1:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Limits: John Boy’s Mule at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Zach Parish Trio at the PayDay Pad, Park City Mountain, 2:30 p.m.
Zolopht and the Destroyers at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
Barbaloot Suitz at the Umbrella Bar, Canyons, 2:30 p.m.
Carlos Emjay at the Park City Transit Center, 2:30 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Dusty Boxcars at the Legacy Lodge, Park City Mountain, 2:30 p.m.
J1 Latin Night with FunkeeBoss at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Mike Rogers at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Analee at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Open Mic at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Amanda Johnson at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Cabin Fever featuring DJ Bangarang at the Cabin, 8 p.m.
DJ Kyewtie at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Karaoke with Cowboy Joe at Rock and Reilly’s, 9:30 p.m.
Industry night with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Loring Walker Madsen at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Piano vs. Piano at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Village People at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Bob Woodward to talk ‘Fear’ and Trump in Park City on Sunday
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- Park City teen is off to see the Wizard of Oz at the Hale Centre Theatre
- Bob Woodward headlines Park City Institute’s 2018-2019 season
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- New Canyons Village condominiums will be under Montage’s Pendry Hotels
- UDOT completes Utah’s largest wildlife crossing at Parleys Summit