Live music in Park City for Jan. 30 to Feb. 3
January 30, 2016
Andy Frasco and the U.N. at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Candy’s Riverhouse at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Ché Zuro at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
DJ Mom Jeans and Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Nik Korula and DJ Elvish Freshly at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Park City Limits: Mister Sister at the Silver Star Café. 7:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Third Eye Blind at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Tribute to the Doors at with Junior Richard, Mike Rogers, Jason Sawyer & Nate Barkdull at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Blowout at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Fiestas Latinas at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Mike Rogers at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Mister Sister Trio at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Open mic at The Spur, 3 p.m.
Amanda Johnson Band at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
DJ Bangarang at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
DJ Kyewtie at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Lettuce at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Industry night with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Cameron Mercer at the Silver Star Café, 7 p.m.
Piano vs. Piano at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Removal of dining club licenses shakes up Park City establishments
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd
- Vail Resorts reports ski season metrics
- Jeremy Ranch homeowners sue Summit County over use of entry gate
- Park City man sentenced for threatening to kill Summit County Sheriff’s detective