Live music in Park City for Jan. 9 to Jan. 13
January 8, 2016
Burnell Washburn at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
Detonators at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Dueling pianos at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
Dusty Boxcars at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Park City Limits: Small House Strings at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Cameron Mercer at the Riverhorse on Main, 11 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Dueling pianos at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
J1 Latin Night with FunkeeBoss at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Matt Frey at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Mike Rogers at the EBS Lounge, Deer Valley, 3 p.m.
Alicia Stockman at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Brian Koviak at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Open mic at the Cabin, 8 p.m.
DJ Bangarang at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
DJ Kyewtie at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Ryun Wilde at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Elizabeth Hareza Duo at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Industry Night with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Piano vs. Piano at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- Park City Paralympic skier Danelle Umstead to compete on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Scarecrow Festival ushers in the Halloween season