Live music in Park City for July 12 through July 16
July 11, 2014
The Better Halves, Miners Park, Main St. 3:30 p.m.
DJ Bentley at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
DJ Lady Sha at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Elizabeth Hareza at Mojo’s, 2 p.m.
Elizabeth Hareza and Shannon Runyon at Zoom, 6 p.m.
Hardy Bros. at O’Shucks, Quarry Village, 7:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
John Lambert and the Take 5 Jazz Trio at Ghidotti’s, 7 p.m.
Matt Frey at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Motherlode Canyon Band at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Park City Limits: St. Boheme at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Patwa Reggae Band at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Ralph Morrison, Miners Park, Main Street, 1:30 p.m
Corrigan Brothers at O’Shucks, Quarry Village, 8 p.m.
DJ Liam at The Cabin Park City, 5 p.m.
Dr. Bob at Mojo’s, 2 p.m.
Open mic night at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Sapient at Cisero’s, 8 p.m.
Tony Holiday and the Velvetones at Billy Blanco’s, Quarry Village, 6 p.m.
Beethoven Festival Concert in City Park, 6 p.m.
Dean Adair Rocking the 88s at O’Shucks, Quarry Village, 5:30 p.m.
DJ Funkee Boss at Cisero’s, 8 p.m.
Hops on the Hill: Red Desert Ramblers at Stein Eriksen Lodge, 6 p.m.
Beer Pong at Cisero’s, 8 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Hump Day Project at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Concerts: Swagger at Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- Inside the snowmaking process at Deer Valley Resort (photos)
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award