Live music in Park City for July 23 to July 27
July 22, 2016
BroBand at PayDay Pad, 3 p.m.
Dan Weldon at Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival: Music of David Bowie at the Snow Park Amphitheater, 7:30 p.m.
DJ Brisk at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
Gleewood at Red Tail Grill, 3 p.m.
Park City Limits: Elizabeth Hareza at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Rage Against the Supremes at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Ras MG of Sublime at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Rich Wyman and Lisa Needham at the Boneyard, 6 p.m.
Dead Sara with GrandpavsProwler at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Elizabeth Hareza at Miners Park, 1:30 p.m.
Laney Jones & The Spirits at Billy Blanco's, 6 p.m.
Mike Rogers at the Deer Valley Grocery Deck, 5 p.m.
Park Silly Sunday Market: Christian Coleman & the Blue Zen Band, 11 a.m.; Liver by the River, 2 p.m.
St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights concert, Kip Moore at Deer Valley, 7 p.m.
Small House Strings at Miners Park, 3:#0 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Park City Beethoven Festival at Park City Community Church, 7:30 p.m.
Cabin Fever at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival Chamber Concert, St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 8 p.m.
Grand Valley Band Community Concert; Joy & Eric at Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Live music at Main & SKY, 7 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Removal of dining club licenses shakes up Park City establishments
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd
- UPDATED: St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights concert series lands new home
- Female players break the mold for Park City High School baseball
- Business briefs: PCMR director joins Snowbasin Resort