Live music in Park City for July 29 through Aug.1
July 28, 2015
Deer Valley Music Festival at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 8 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concert: Motherlode Canyon Band at Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Piano Vs. Piano at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Shannon Runyon at O.P. Rockwell, 8 p.m.
Talia Keys at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Big Stars, Bright Night: Esperanza Spalding, Perla Batalla and Anna Wilson at Deer Valley, 7 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke with Cowboy Joe at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
DJ Kemosabe at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Groove Thursday with DJ Shields at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Bullets and Belles at The Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Twin Flames at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Wood & Wire at Newpark, 6 p.m.
BeatSessions with Miss Dj Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
"Classic" Steve Schuffert at the Waldorf Astoria, 3 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival: 1812 Overture at Deer Valley, 7:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Jake and Rebekah Workman with Blaine Nelson at The Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Rage Against the Supremes at The Spur, 9 p.m.
"Classic" Steve Schuffert at the Waldorf Astoria, noon
Deer Valley Music Festival: Ozomatli at Deer Valley, 7:30 p.m.
DJ Scooter at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: St. Boheme at The Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
10,000 Maniacs at Canyons Resort, 6 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Tom Clyde: Parking lot culture
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores