Live music in Park City for July 6 to July 9
July 7, 2016
Austin Wolfe Band at Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival at St. Mary's Catholic Church, 8 p.m.
DJ Funkee Boss at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Midnight North at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Changing Lanes Experience at Newpark Plaza, 6 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Flint & Steel at the DeJoria Center, 6 p.m.
Park City Beethoven Festival at Park City Community Church, 7:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Michelle Moonshine at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Croatia Squad and Lavelle Dupree at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival at the Snow Park Amphitheater, 7:30 p.m.
Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Kate MacLeod at Woodenshoe Park, Peoa, 6:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Grape Grass at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Metal Dogs at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Candy's River House at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Dan Weldon at Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival: B-52's at the Snow Park Amphitheater, 7:30 p.m.
Elliot & Gabriel at PayDay Pad, 3 p.m.
Emiko at Mojo's, noon
Kyle May at Miners Park, 1:30 p.m.
Marty & Jeanne at Miners Park, 3 p.m.
Michelle Moonshine at Village Stage at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux and Brisk at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Small House Strings at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
The Stone Foxes at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?