Live music in Park City for July 9 to July 13
July 10, 2016
Candys River House at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Dan Weldon at Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival: The B-52s at the Snow Park Amphitheater, 7:30 p.m.
Elliot & Gabriel at PayDay Pad, 3 p.m.
Emiko at Mojos, noon
Kyle May at Miners Park, 1:30 p.m.
Marty & Jeanne at Miners Park, 3 p.m.
Michelle Moonshine at Village Stage at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux and Brisk at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Small House Strings at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Parlour Hounds at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
The Stone Foxes at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Van Lady Love at Ciseros, 10 p.m.
Georgia Barretto at Miners Park, 1:30 p.m.
James Junius at Miners Park, 3 p.m.
Mike Rogers at Deer Valley Grocery Cafe, 5 p.m.
Park City Beethoven Festival at Temple Har Shalom, 3 p.m.
Park Silly Sunday Market Main Stage: Brian Ernst, 11 a.m.; Randy McAllister, 2 p.m.
Swagger at Billy Blancos, 6 p.m.
Teresa Eggertsen Cooke at Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Tony Oros at Prime Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Park City Beethoven Festival, City Park, 6 p.m.
Deer Valley Music Festival Chamber Concert at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 8 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concert: Take Five at Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Tom Clyde: Parking lot culture
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores