Live music in Park City for June 1 to June 4
May 31, 2016
Park City Limits: Michelle Moonshine at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Canyons at Woodenshoe Park, Peoa, 6:30 p.m.
Cracker at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Lavelle Dupree at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Way Down Wanderers at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Limits: Mister Sister Trio at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide