Live music in Park City for June 1 to June 4
May 31, 2016
Park City Limits: Michelle Moonshine at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Canyons at Woodenshoe Park, Peoa, 6:30 p.m.
Cracker at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
Lavelle Dupree at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Way Down Wanderers at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Limits: Mister Sister Trio at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Nonprofits offer free family-friendly film screenings in Park City for Thanksgiving
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space