Live music in Park City for June 18 through June 21
June 17, 2014
Cameron Mercer at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concert: Afro Omega, Deer Valley’s Snow Park Amphitheater, 6 p.m.
Hump Day Project at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Simply Acoustic at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke with Cowboy Joe at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
Dillon Finn at the Riverhorse in Main, 7 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
DJ Danny Boy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Jeremiah and Glen Maxey at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Seven Lions at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
BeatSessions with Eurobeard at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Dean Adair Rocking the 88’s at O’Shucks, Quarry Village, 5:30 p.m.
DJ Q-Tip at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
Joy & Eric at the Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Live music at the Lodge at Stillwater, 7 p.m.
Park City Limits: Jake and Rebekah Workman with Blaine Nelson at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Rage Against the Supremes at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Battleship at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
Dr. Bob at Mojo’s, 2 p.m.
Dueling Pianos with Rich Wyman and Mike Rogers at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
John Lambert and the Take 5 Trio at Ghidotti’s, 7 p.m.
Marinade at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: St. Boheme at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- OSTON’s new single “Bad” can be found at Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud.
- What to do in Park City this Weekend: Nov. 10
- ‘A Midnight Clear’ honors Veterans Day and Park City
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Three suspects who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village still at large
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Ski Magazine removes resort rankings, industry shrugs off the change
- Summit County contributes $500,000 toward preservation of Basin farm