Live music in Park City for June 21 through June 25
June 20, 2014
Battleship at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
Dr. Bob at Mojo’s, 2 p.m.
Dueling Pianos with Rich Wyman and Mike Rogers at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
John Lambert and the Take 5 Trio at Ghidotti’s, 7 p.m.
Marinade at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Limits: St. Boheme at the Silver Star Café,7:30 p.m.
Bingo at Cisero’s, 5 p.m.
Cameron Mercer at the Riverhorse on Main, 11 a.m.
Open mic night at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Alicia Stockman at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Dean Adair Rocking the 88s at O’Shucks, Quarry Village, 5:30 p.m.
DJ Raffi at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
Jordan Young at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Concert: Bonanza Town at Deer Valley’s Snow Park Amphitheater, 6 p.m.
Hump Day Project with Angr Mngmt at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Simply Acoustic at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Free ukulele lessons harmonize with Park City Library’s check-out program (w/ video)
- Free Park City Museum presentation digs into historic mining methods in the Park City District
- Park City Library seeks artists for future exhibits
- Iron Butterfly makes a weekend landing at the Egyptian Theatre
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Deer Valley, City Hall suddenly thrust into parking dispute
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech