Live music in Park City for June 21 through June 25
June 20, 2014
Battleship at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
Dr. Bob at Mojo’s, 2 p.m.
Dueling Pianos with Rich Wyman and Mike Rogers at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
John Lambert and the Take 5 Trio at Ghidotti’s, 7 p.m.
Marinade at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Limits: St. Boheme at the Silver Star Café,7:30 p.m.
Bingo at Cisero’s, 5 p.m.
Cameron Mercer at the Riverhorse on Main, 11 a.m.
Open mic night at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Alicia Stockman at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Dean Adair Rocking the 88s at O’Shucks, Quarry Village, 5:30 p.m.
DJ Raffi at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
Jordan Young at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Grand Valley Bank Concert: Bonanza Town at Deer Valley’s Snow Park Amphitheater, 6 p.m.
Hump Day Project with Angr Mngmt at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Simply Acoustic at Cisero’s, 7 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jodi Kantor will speak about breaking the Harvey Weinstein story and the #metoo movement
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?