Live music in Park City for May 21 to May 25
May 20, 2016
Chris Cutz at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m
Park City Limits: St. Boheme at The Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Peter Yarrow at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
Will Baxter Band at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Peter Yarrow at the Egyptian Theatre, 6 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Open mic night at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Ping Pong at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Emily Terran at Molly Blooms, 6 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Three generations help Red Banjo Pizza maintain its tradition
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder