Live music in Park City for May 21 to May 25
May 20, 2016
Chris Cutz at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m
Park City Limits: St. Boheme at The Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Peter Yarrow at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
Will Baxter Band at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Peter Yarrow at the Egyptian Theatre, 6 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Open mic night at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Ping Pong at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Emily Terran at Molly Blooms, 6 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Park City Museum looks at the real and imagined Manifest Destiny
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Letters: Park City purchase of electric vehicles is misguided and misleading
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Summit County opens park-and-ride lot across from Ecker Hill Middle School