Live music in Park City for Nov. 15 to Nov. 18
November 14, 2014
Donner Pass at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Lady Legs Band at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Live music at Flanagan’s, 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Motherlode Canyon Band at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Mountain Masquerade Peace House Benefit with Holy Water Buffalo, DJ JD and Carita Davis at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Turkey Day Canned Food Drive with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Open mic night at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Open mic night at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Manic Monday at Epic, 8 p.m.
Cowboy karaoke at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Stereo Sparks at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Free Park City Museum presentation digs into historic mining methods in the Park City District
- Free ukulele lessons harmonize with Park City Library’s check-out program (w/ video)
- Park City Library seeks artists for future exhibits
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street