Live music in Park City for Nov. 16 to Nov. 19
November 15, 2016
Brisk at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Dueling pianos at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Funkee Boss at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Live music at Club 412, 10 p.m.
Park City Limits: Nate Robinson at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday night Jam at O'Shucks, 8 p.m.
Cory Mon at The Cabin, 10 p.m.
Dean Adair at O'Shucks, 6 p.m.
DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
Michelle Moonshine and Company at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Take Five Jazz Trio at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Red Dog Revival at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Teresa Eggertsen Cooke at Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
DJ Scooter at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Joy & Eric at Riverhorse on Main, 7 p.m.
Los Hellcaminos at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Park City Limits: Elizabeth Hareza at Drew Fink at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday Night Fe-vah! at Club 412, 10 p.m.
RockDaddy at O'Shucks, 7:30 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Sheriff’s Report: Man leads deputies on foot pursuit in Kimball Junction
- Park City police blotter: Dog barks ‘24/7’
- More than 350 pounds of marijuana seized in Summit County
- Park City police arrest man, saying he took SUV, drove around lot
- Romney skipped Kamas event, but Abraham Lincoln lookalike didn’t