Live music in Park City for Nov. 5 to Nov. 9
November 4, 2016
DJ Funkee Boss at Bistro 412, 10 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at Molly Booom,s 8 p.m.
Neil Jackson and DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Elliot Goldman and Gabriel Pramuck at The Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Pixie Party Grass Boys at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cabin Fever at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken