Live music in Park City for Nov. 8 through Nov. 12
November 7, 2014
DJ Battleshop at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
George T. Gregory at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Live music at Flanagan’s, 6 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux and Matty Mo at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Pure Prairie League at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
The Mondays at O’Shucks, Quarry Village, 5:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Open mic night at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Open mic night at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Pure Prairie League at the Egyptian Theatre, 6 p.m.
Live Music at Flanagan’s, 6 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke at The Spur, 9 p.m.
Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Stereo Sparks at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Sundance Film Festival volunteer will rack up her 14th year
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Marketplace: After years in the industry, restaurateur opens Hearth and Hill
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion