Live music in Park City for Oct. 31 to Nov. 4
October 30, 2015
Dueling Pianos at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
Patwa Reggae Band with SunnyMarz and MekaDayz at O.P. Rockwell, 8 p.m.
Red Dog Revival at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
Seventh Annual Devil’s Basement with Miss DJ Lux at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Starkillers at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Cherub at Park City Live, 8 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Open mic at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
DJ Kyewtie at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Amanda Johnson at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Requests with Rick Gerber at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Bob Woodward to talk ‘Fear’ and Trump in Park City on Sunday
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- Park City teen is off to see the Wizard of Oz at the Hale Centre Theatre
- Bob Woodward headlines Park City Institute’s 2018-2019 season
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- New Canyons Village condominiums will be under Montage’s Pendry Hotels
- UDOT completes Utah’s largest wildlife crossing at Parleys Summit