Live music in Park City for Sept. 2 to Sept. 6
- Bonanza Town at The Spur, 10 p.m.
- The Bookends at Park City Mountain, 3 p.m.
- Brisk at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
- Chicago Mike Beck at The Boneyard, 6;30 p.m.
- Corey Harper with the Hollering Pines at Canyons Village, 4 p.m.
- English and Hareza at Cognition Winery and Bistro, 6 p.m.
- Live music at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
- Park City Limits: Hot House West at The Silver Star Cafe, 7 p.m.Sunday
- Chicago Mike Beck at Cognition Winery and Bistro, 5 p.m.
- Christian Mills at Versante Hearth and Bar, 5 p.m.
- DJs at The Cabin, 1 p.m.
- Park Silly Sunday Market: Main Stage: Oskar and Julia and Tim Daniels Band, 11 a.m.; Farmers Market Stage: Scott Klismith, 1 p.m.
- Patrick Ryan at The Spur, 6 p.m.
- Tony Oros at Prime Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.Monday
- Amanda Johnson at The Spur, 7 p.m.
- Open mic at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.Tuesday
- Scott Foster at The Spur, 7 p.m.Wednesday
- Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
- Riley McDonald at The Spur, 7 p.m.
- Robyn Cage at Prime Piano Bar, 6:30 p.m.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Park City Summit County Arts Council will host Art on the Trails, an event that will celebrate local performing artists.