Live music in Park City for Sept. 3 to Sept. 7
September 2, 2016
Canyons at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
DJ Juggy and DJ Brisk at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Fab Duo at PayDay Pad, 3 p.m.
Holy Water Buffalo at Canyons Mountain Stage, 4:45 p.m.
Joyful Whiskey Drivers at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Park City Limits: Take 5 at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Rage Against the Supremes at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Smooth Hound Smith at Canyons Village, 6 p.m.
"Classic" Steve Schuffert at Deer Valley Grocery Cafe, 5 p.m.
Park Silly Sunday Market Main Stage: Plum Stickie, 11 a.m.; Hot House West. 2 p.m.
Quilly Sundays at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Tony Oros at Prime Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.
Miners Day at City Park: Joshy Soul & the Cool, 11:30 a.m.; The Bookends, 2 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cabin Fever with Miss DJ Lux at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Tom Clyde: No question which vote on Treasure is the right one for Park City
- One year after a debilitating accident, triathlete Sebastian Ziesler race Utah’s Toughest Triathlon
- Guest editorial: Park City will feel the consequences if we don’t approve the Treasure bond