Live music in Park City for Sept. 3 to Sept. 7
September 2, 2016
Canyons at Canyons Village, 3 p.m.
DJ Juggy and DJ Brisk at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Fab Duo at PayDay Pad, 3 p.m.
Holy Water Buffalo at Canyons Mountain Stage, 4:45 p.m.
Joyful Whiskey Drivers at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Park City Limits: Take 5 at the Silver Star Cafe, 7:30 p.m.
Rage Against the Supremes at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Smooth Hound Smith at Canyons Village, 6 p.m.
"Classic" Steve Schuffert at Deer Valley Grocery Cafe, 5 p.m.
Park Silly Sunday Market Main Stage: Plum Stickie, 11 a.m.; Hot House West. 2 p.m.
Quilly Sundays at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Tony Oros at Prime Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.
Miners Day at City Park: Joshy Soul & the Cool, 11:30 a.m.; The Bookends, 2 p.m.
Open mic at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Cabin Fever with Miss DJ Lux at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Shawn Colvin, Gallery stroll and Oscar-nominated Shorts
- Temple Har Shalom Scholar-in-Residence to discuss Islam and democracy
- Shawn Colvin celebrates 30 years of ‘Steady On’ in Park City this weekend
- Three oil painters featured at Montgomery-Lee at Last Friday Gallery Stroll
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City police told of mountain lions in neighborhoods