Live music in Park City for Sept. 5 through Sept. 9
September 4, 2015
Candy’s Riverhouse at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
"Classic" Steve Schuffert at the Waldorf Astoria, noon
"Classic" Steve Schuffert at Zoom, 6 p.m.
DJ Brisk and DJ JPan at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
DJ Q-Tip at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
Howard Jones at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Limits: Jeanne Rettos Logan and Marty Morrison at the Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Zach Deputy at Canyons Village, 6 p.m.
Aloe Blacc at Deer Valley, 7 p.m.
Howard Jones at the Egyptian Theatre, 6 p.m.
Nashville Music Improv hosted by Gina Jones at Molly Blooms, 12:30 p.m.
Park Silly Sunday Market: Main Stage Brian Ernst, 11 a.m.; Sin Cit Soul, 2 p.m.; Community Alley State: Zah Parish, 10 a.m.; Courtney Spaulding, 1 p.m.
Miners Day: Soulistics and Parlour Hounds at City Park, 1:45 p.m.
"Classic" Steve Schuffert at the Montage Deer Valley APEX, noon
Cowboy Karaoke with Cowboy Joe at Rock and Reilly’s, 10 p.m.
DJ Kyewtie at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Annalee at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke with Cowboy Joe at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Piano Vs. Piano at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity
- Sheriff’s Report: Kimball Junction man arrested after domestic dispute
- Students across Summit County participate in walkouts for stricter gun control (w/video)
- Park City High School senior Jack Hanskat earns free ride as Evans Scholar
- Guest editorial: Park City Council’s words about candidate were divisive and insulting