Live music in Park City Sept. 19 thought Sept. 23
September 18, 2015
Chris Kennedy at DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
Dueling Pianos at Molly Blooms, 8 p.m.
Park City Limits: Susan Bush Band at The Silver Star Café, 7:30 p.m.
Telluride Meltdown at Cisero’s, 10 p.m.
10th Mountain at The Spur, 9:30 p.m.
Nashville Music Improv hosted by Gina Jones at Molly Blooms, 12:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Sunday Market — Main Stage: 10 th Mountain, 11 a.m., Changing Lanes Epxerience, 2 p.m. Farmer’s Market Stage: Che Zuro, 10 a.m., Wyatt Pike, 1 p.m.
Open mic with Elizabeth Hareza at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Cowboy Karaoke with Cowboy Joe at Rock and Reilly’s, 10 p.m.
DJ Kyewtie at Cisero’s, 9 p.m.
Alicia Stockman at The Spur, 8:30 p.m.
Piano vs. Piano at The Cabin, 8 p.m.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Supremes founding member Mary Wilson celebrates 60 years in the business
- Public is invited to walk-up to Alzheimer’s prevention party
- Original musical follows the plight of the Lost Boys of Sudan
- MacMaster and Leahy have combined their love of music with their love of family
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Way We Were: A shocking crime in old Park City
- Athletes: Slopestyle course was not up to World Championships quality
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild