LIVE rocks tonight
May 20, 2006
Suede presents LIVE on Saturday May 20. The multi-platinum rock quartet brings their signature music to Suede tonight. The band’s breakout album "Throwing Copper" reached No. 1 on the Billboard top 200 and sold more than 12 million copies worldwide. For tickets call Suede (435) 658-2665 or visit smithstix.com. Suede is located at 1612 High Ute Blvd.
Hot Trio coming to Deer Valley
Ideasphere PCPAF Big Stars, Bright Night Series will present Kenny Wayne Shepherd with Joe Bonamossa and Schuyler Fisk on Saturday, July 1.Shepherd (known for hits like "Blue on Black") combines Grammy-nominated talent and energy-infused youth. Blues prodigy Bonamossa returns to the Deer Valley stage with what Billboboard decribes as "a bold talent." Fisk brings her bold new blend of indie folk rock, hot off a much talked about performance at the Sundance Film Festival. Tickets are $28 for lawn seats and $53 for reserved. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 7 p.m. in the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater in the Deer Valley Resort. For more information, visit http://www.deervalley.com.
"Music Man" will perform in June
The Timpanogos Valley Theater Company will present the classic comedy, "The Music Man." It is a look at small-town life in River City, Iowa, during 1912; a period of optimism, patriotism and a strong sense of community. Show dates are June 9, 10, 12, 16, 17, 19 at the Wasatch High School theatre. Shows start at 7 p.m. For information and tickets, call (435) 654-6406.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- Scarecrow Festival ushers in the Halloween season
- The Wallflowers’ Jakob Dylan still searching for the perfect song
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Guest editorial: Frustration about rising taxes in Park City is building
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)