Locals can buy Deer Valley Music Festival tickets Saturday
March 19, 2014
On Saturday, March 22, the Utah Symphony will offer a locals’ only sale for tickets to the Deer Valley Music Festival.
Tickets will only be available at purchase in person at the Park City Visitors Information Center, 1794 Olympic Parkway at Kimball Junction, between 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Summit County residents can save 20 percent on all general admission tickets and will also have the opportunity to buy reserved seats before they go on sale to the general public.
To receive the discount, residents must present a valid Summit County I.D. or show a current utility bill.
The Deer Valley Music Festival will celebrate its 11th anniversary this year. Concerts will open on July 4 with the Texas Tenors at the Snowpark Amphitheater at Deer Valley and wrap with the Ben Folds Orchestra Experience on Aug. 9.
Other performances at the amphitheater will feature Mary Chapin Carpenter, Kenny Rogers, Super Diamond: a Tribute to Neil Diamond, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, the Music of John Williams and the Music of U2.
Recommended Stories For You
The festival will also feature intimate chamber concerts at St. Mary’s Catholic Church b the Muir String Quartet and the Rosco and Friction Quartets.
For more information, visit deervalleymusicfestival.org/locals.
– Scott Iwasaki
Trending In: Entertainment
- Writing contest winner Joe Totten publishes his first historical novel
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Orleans will show Park City audiences it’s ‘Still the One’
- Zhi Lin’s exhibit at the Kimball Art Center rides the rails with Chinese laborers
- Athenaeum Club has helped make Park City what it is today
- Vail Resorts reaches agreement to sell PCMR parking lots to Provo developer
- Park City police told woman upset ‘she has to look at’ homeless people
- Guest editorial: A conservative student at Park City High School shares his story
- Guest editorial: Vandals of Vail Resorts billboard had right idea, wrong method of sharing it
- Park City man, happy pet inside, watches bobcat traverse backyard