Locals can buy Deer Valley Music Festival tickets Saturday
March 19, 2014
On Saturday, March 22, the Utah Symphony will offer a locals’ only sale for tickets to the Deer Valley Music Festival.
Tickets will only be available at purchase in person at the Park City Visitors Information Center, 1794 Olympic Parkway at Kimball Junction, between 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Summit County residents can save 20 percent on all general admission tickets and will also have the opportunity to buy reserved seats before they go on sale to the general public.
To receive the discount, residents must present a valid Summit County I.D. or show a current utility bill.
The Deer Valley Music Festival will celebrate its 11th anniversary this year. Concerts will open on July 4 with the Texas Tenors at the Snowpark Amphitheater at Deer Valley and wrap with the Ben Folds Orchestra Experience on Aug. 9.
Other performances at the amphitheater will feature Mary Chapin Carpenter, Kenny Rogers, Super Diamond: a Tribute to Neil Diamond, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, the Music of John Williams and the Music of U2.
Recommended Stories For You
The festival will also feature intimate chamber concerts at St. Mary’s Catholic Church b the Muir String Quartet and the Rosco and Friction Quartets.
For more information, visit deervalleymusicfestival.org/locals.
– Scott Iwasaki
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Christopher Hawley looks forward to his annual gig at the Access Film Music Festival
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion
- Park City swimmer Fischer Caplin selected for USA Swimming diversity fellowship