Newcomers Club of Greater Park City
January 3, 2017
Newcomers Club of Greater Park City will host its monthly coffee from 10-11 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 11, at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224. This month the Club welcomes Jessica Jarvis from The Christian Center and Julie Hooker from Park City High School.
They will both speak about programs offered in our community and Jessica will also give an update on the current construction at the Christian Center and future plans for their facility. A light brunch will be served. This event is free and open to the public.
For more information, visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Local cowboy painter Don Weller will sign his memoir at Dolly’s Bookstore
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Mamma Mia!, Birds of Chicago, Pink Park City
- Breast Cancer Support Group heads Haum for meditation session
- Birds of Chicago land in Park City to spread ‘Love in Wartime’
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery