Newcomers Club of Greater Park City
January 3, 2017
Newcomers Club of Greater Park City will host its monthly coffee from 10-11 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 11, at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224. This month the Club welcomes Jessica Jarvis from The Christian Center and Julie Hooker from Park City High School.
They will both speak about programs offered in our community and Jessica will also give an update on the current construction at the Christian Center and future plans for their facility. A light brunch will be served. This event is free and open to the public.
For more information, visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction
- New Canyons Village condominiums will be under Montage’s Pendry Hotels
- Vail Resorts awards grants to 35 nonprofits, announces PCMR improvements
- Marketplace: We Norwegians comes to Main Street