Nonprofit continues to Give a Bleep
November 8, 2016
Giving a Bleep: The Show," an original comedy musical by locals, will continue Nov. 11-12, at 8 p.m. at the Prospector Conference Center Theater, 2200 Sidewinder Drive.
The bawdy musical comedy, which pokes fun of national politics, local dog leash laws and Park City idiosyncracies, raises money for local nonprofits.
Ticket buyers may select their own ticket prices and the nonprofits their ticket money will benefit.
To purchase tickets, visit http://www.givingableep.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Free ukulele lessons harmonize with Park City Library’s check-out program (w/ video)
- Iron Butterfly makes a weekend landing at the Egyptian Theatre
- Park City Library seeks artists for future exhibits
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Deer Valley, City Hall suddenly thrust into parking dispute
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech