Nonprofit continues to Give a Bleep
November 8, 2016
Giving a Bleep: The Show," an original comedy musical by locals, will continue Nov. 11-12, at 8 p.m. at the Prospector Conference Center Theater, 2200 Sidewinder Drive.
The bawdy musical comedy, which pokes fun of national politics, local dog leash laws and Park City idiosyncracies, raises money for local nonprofits.
Ticket buyers may select their own ticket prices and the nonprofits their ticket money will benefit.
To purchase tickets, visit http://www.givingableep.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken