Operation Smile hosts fifth ski challenge
March 11, 2016
Operation Smile is hosting its fifth annual Park City Celebrity Ski & Smile
Challenge on March 12, at Utah Olympic Park, 3419 Olympic Pkwy., to raise funds and
awareness for children around the world suffering from cleft lip, cleft palate and other
The event will start at 11 a.m.
Teams of six racers will compete against one another in a head-to-head dual slalom race where best overall team score wins. Each team will consist of one celebrity skier, one Olympic skier, and four amateur skiers/Operation Smile donors. The team with the best overall finish time will be recognized during an award luncheon directly following the race.
Recommended Stories For You
Celebrities who are schedule to attend include Ashlee Simpson Ross, Brooke Burke-Charvet, David Charvet, Evan Ross, Julianne Hough, Julie Bowen, Kate Upton, Kate Walsh, Lance Bass, Taylor Kinney, Whitney Cummings and NBC President Jennifer Salke.
Operation Smile is an international medical charity that has provided hundreds of thousands of free surgeries for children and young adults in developing countries.
For more information and tickets, visit http://www.operationsmile.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Three generations help Red Banjo Pizza maintain its tradition
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder