Park City Farmer’s Market
August 4, 2017
The Park City Farmer's Market is open from noon to 6 p.m. every Wednesday at Canyons cabriolet parking lot. Admission is free.
For information, visit http://www.parkcityfarmersmarket.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Tom Clyde: No question which vote on Treasure is the right one for Park City
- One year after a debilitating accident, triathlete Sebastian Ziesler race Utah’s Toughest Triathlon
- Guest editorial: Park City will feel the consequences if we don’t approve the Treasure bond