Park City Film Series’ Earth Month Film Series: ‘Rancher, Farmer, Fisherman’
April 18, 2017
Park City Film Series' Earth Month Film Series will continue with a free screening of Susan Froemke, John Hoffman and Beth Aala's "Rancher, Farmer, Fisherman," at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 20, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave.
Out on America's vast working landscapes — the ranches of the Mountain West, the farmlands of the Great Plains and the waterways of the Mississippi Delta – -a huge, largely hidden and entirely unexpected movement is being born.
The documentary premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.
For information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Sundance Film Festival volunteer will rack up her 14th year
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Christopher Hawley looks forward to his annual gig at the Access Film Music Festival
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Marketplace: After years in the industry, restaurateur opens Hearth and Hill
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion