Park City Film Series’ Earth Month Film Series: ‘Rancher, Farmer, Fisherman’
April 18, 2017
Park City Film Series' Earth Month Film Series will continue with a free screening of Susan Froemke, John Hoffman and Beth Aala's "Rancher, Farmer, Fisherman," at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 20, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave.
Out on America's vast working landscapes — the ranches of the Mountain West, the farmlands of the Great Plains and the waterways of the Mississippi Delta – -a huge, largely hidden and entirely unexpected movement is being born.
The documentary premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.
For information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics