Park City Film Series: “Getting to the ‘The Nutcracker’’’
November 29, 2016
The Park City Film Series will present a free screening of Serene Meshel-Dillman's "Getting to 'The Nutcracker,'" not rated, at 4 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2, at the Summit County Library Kimball Junction Branch, 1885 W. Ute Blvd., and 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave. The screening is part of the Books 2 Movies Series. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?