Park City Film Series: ‘Storied Streets’
October 11, 2016
The Park City Film Series will host a free screening of Jack Robbins' "Storied Streets," not rated, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave., on Thursday, Oct. 13, at 7 p.m. "Storied Streets" explores the issue of homelessness across the country. The journey starts in LA and ends in New York, covering 13 cities across the country. The film will shatter the stereotypes most of us have about the homeless population. The screening will be followed by a Q & A with producer Thomas Morgan. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- Park City can pay a call on ‘The Addams Family’ at Egyptian Theatre
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Sheriff’s report: Furniture and appliances stolen from Airbnb