Park City Film Series: ‘Storied Streets’
October 11, 2016
The Park City Film Series will host a free screening of Jack Robbins' "Storied Streets," not rated, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave., on Thursday, Oct. 13, at 7 p.m. "Storied Streets" explores the issue of homelessness across the country. The journey starts in LA and ends in New York, covering 13 cities across the country. The film will shatter the stereotypes most of us have about the homeless population. The screening will be followed by a Q & A with producer Thomas Morgan. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?