Park City Film Series: ‘What the Health’
May 16, 2017
The Park City Film Series will present a free screening of Kip Andersen and Keegan Kuhn's "What the Health," not rated, at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 18, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave. ‘
"What the Health" is a surprising, and at times hilarious, investigative documentary that will be an eye-opener for everyone concerned about our nation's health and how big business influences it. The film is from the creators of the award-winning documentary "Cowspiracy."
A post-film panel will feature Dr. Patrick Olson of the Rosenberg Cooley Metcalf Clinic; athlete, fitness expert and Utah Avalanche forecaster Craig Gordon; and Dr Babbie Lester, a naturopathic physician. The panel will be moderated by Lynn Ware Peek, KPCW's Mountain Life host.
In addition, Meatless in the Mountains will provide vegan calzone bites before the film. They are made with vegan sausage, cheese and spinach.
For information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- OSTON’s new single “Bad” can be found at Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud.
- ‘A Midnight Clear’ honors Veterans Day and Park City
- What to do in Park City this Weekend: Nov. 10
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Three suspects who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village still at large
- Ski Magazine removes resort rankings, industry shrugs off the change
- Summit County contributes $500,000 toward preservation of Basin farm