Park City Film Series: ‘What the Health’
May 16, 2017
The Park City Film Series will present a free screening of Kip Andersen and Keegan Kuhn's "What the Health," not rated, at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 18, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave. ‘
"What the Health" is a surprising, and at times hilarious, investigative documentary that will be an eye-opener for everyone concerned about our nation's health and how big business influences it. The film is from the creators of the award-winning documentary "Cowspiracy."
A post-film panel will feature Dr. Patrick Olson of the Rosenberg Cooley Metcalf Clinic; athlete, fitness expert and Utah Avalanche forecaster Craig Gordon; and Dr Babbie Lester, a naturopathic physician. The panel will be moderated by Lynn Ware Peek, KPCW's Mountain Life host.
In addition, Meatless in the Mountains will provide vegan calzone bites before the film. They are made with vegan sausage, cheese and spinach.
For information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork