Park City Film Series: ‘What the Health’
May 16, 2017
The Park City Film Series will present a free screening of Kip Andersen and Keegan Kuhn's "What the Health," not rated, at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 18, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave. ‘
"What the Health" is a surprising, and at times hilarious, investigative documentary that will be an eye-opener for everyone concerned about our nation's health and how big business influences it. The film is from the creators of the award-winning documentary "Cowspiracy."
A post-film panel will feature Dr. Patrick Olson of the Rosenberg Cooley Metcalf Clinic; athlete, fitness expert and Utah Avalanche forecaster Craig Gordon; and Dr Babbie Lester, a naturopathic physician. The panel will be moderated by Lynn Ware Peek, KPCW's Mountain Life host.
In addition, Meatless in the Mountains will provide vegan calzone bites before the film. They are made with vegan sausage, cheese and spinach.
For information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide